When sending through entry fee please include weight class and t-shirt size.
Calling all Powerlifters, Strongmen & weight lifters!!! This is your chance to challenge for the title of best Dead- Lifters and Log Pressers in Ireland!! Or simply push for your own PB!
This is an ‘Open Contest’ no area restrictions !
The event is included as part of Irish Muscle Power Expo.
CASH PRIZE FUND!
Lb for Lb biggest total £500
Biggest log Lb for Lb £250
Biggest deadlift Lb for Lb 250
Biggest overall total £250
Biggest log 250 – Doubled to £500 if new irish record
Biggest deadlift £250 – Doubled to £500 if new irish record
Athletes can lift in both or single category – this must be stated at registration.
We apply the same rules used at the World’s Strongest man but must pick 3 lifts – additional lifts will be allowed only as record arrempt –
Rules are simple!
– Standard bar deadlift using calibrated weight!
– Any suit allowed
– Straps allowed
– Basic hitching allowed (Extreme hitching or bar resting not allowed for obvious safety reasons.
– The bar must remain in the hands until weight returned to floor (You can’t drop the bar!)
– Athletes can three attempts max inside 45 seconds unless stopped by the ref – then your out!
From floor to overhead – opening weights wiull be agreed at athletes meeting 3 lifts – increments must be given to scorers table in a timely manor. Additonal lifts will only be allowed for record attempts
– Lock out
– Feet in line
– hold till the down signal
– safe return to floor
– elbow supports are accpatable but only one pair!
Athletes can pick events or do both this must be confirmed when registering.
REGISTRATION & WEIGH IN OPENS AT 9AM – LIFTING COMMENCES AT 12.00 SHARP.
Catergorys are :-
Men’s Master – over 40
mens jr cup (23 or under)
u64kg – light
u82kg – Mid
0ver 82kg – 0pen
Biggest deadlift (non Wilkes)
Biggest Log press (non Wilkes)
Awards also for:-
Best combined lift total log & deadlift combined (Wilkes)
£35 or 40 euro entry includes T shirt & full Access to expo!