Girl Power Zone
The Seminar – ‘Fitness Vs Vanity’
I want to take this opportunity for you to go on a journey with me, going right back to the start of your fitness path and remember the initial motivator that encouraged you to make a change in your lifestyle. Compare that to your current motivation; has it changed, has your goal changed? Being fit and healthy has its advantages but are we more driven by vanity? Today’s fitness industry has exploded with pressures from within the gym, main stream television and social media icons. Our main purpose to beast ourselves in the gym has taken a new direction. But I ask, is it necessarily a bad idea that vanity makes us fit?
- How has fitness changed through the decades
- Who and what are our key motivators
- Can you reach satisfaction
- Are your goals feasible and realistic
- Compromising health for vanity
- Is it ever too late to reassess your fitness journey
Are we ever satisfied with our bodies?
- The reality of monthly hormone changes and how this impacts training and mood
- What exercise is best to change your shape, especially stubborn areas
- Natural supplements I find essential to us women
- Pressures from around us and within us
- Are cheat meals necessary